Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Wilton Course 1, Class 2

Tonight was my second cake decorating class. We learned how to use the star tip to fill in and to make a tight zig zag. I had to bring my cake home to finish. The teacher said I was a perfectionist...who me? So, here is the finished product. The cake is not quite as smooth as I would like and my rainbow is a little wonky, but all in all not too bad for a first cake. The class is really fun. I think this is going to be so great for all of Caroline's birthdays.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jill said...

HOW FUN!!! I took these classes as a 5th and 6th grader but have totally lost all skills. I am so inspired by you!! Looks like the perfectionist may just have a little business going, huh?

Anonymous said...

Looks so pretty! Great job! I'm sure Caroline loved it. :)

Anonymous said...

ooooh...how lovely! I like the way you did your lettering too :-) Can't wait to see what the next looks like!