Saturday, October 11, 2008

Giggles

Caroline had a rough night. She woke up around midnight very out of sorts. We rocked for about 30 minutes and she was not asleep, then I tried to rub her back while she was in bed. Every time I stopped she grabbed my hand and put it back on her back to rub some more. By about 1 am I had had enough and was ready for some sleep. I brought her to bed with Derrick and I. She tossed and turned a little and then started playing with Derrick's face and saying "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Daddy, Daddy." Derrick tried to put her in bed, no dice. Finally, I kicked Derrick out of bed so he could get some sleep in the guest bed. Around 3:30 she fell asleep. Thankfully she slept until about 8 this morning. When she woke, she sat straight up and looked me and said, "Mommy, where are we." So cute!

No comments: