Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've Been Busy Today


Turkey cupcakes for Caroline's birthday party at school. This is the first time I have done anything like this. Not bad, but I think I will make some changes if I do them again.


For my Home Experience formal dinner.

Caroline has her Thanksgiving Feast at school tomorrow, and they are celebrating her birthday. Somehow between 9:30 and 10:00 I have to cook a pork loin and green beans for my group's formal dinner. I made the mashed potatoes tonight so all I have to do is warm them while the pork loin cooks tomorrow. I am not very good at timing things out so that everything is hot at the same time....I am PRAYING that it all comes together tomorrow. Christmas is going to be a cinch after this week!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kev and Ang said...

I'm just catching up on your blog. That picture at the top could be so mistaken for a little 2 year old you! So similar! She is just precious. I wish we lived closer...I know she and Nora would be the best of friends. :)