Sunday, November 16, 2008

A New Room for a New Year

I am not really sure where the time has gone. It seems like it was just yesterday that we were spending hours walking the floor with a newborn. Now she is in a big bed and has new digs! The bed still needs a little work. I will be on the hunt for new pillows and maybe another duvet cover? Not sure really... I made the bird pictures over the bed. The bed came from the farm, as did the pink table next to it. Wish I had good before pics!


Mom gave me the baby scale while I was pregnant.




I still need to do a little work here. I am going to have the lampshade covered, and I have another table that I am going to try by the chair. Derrick and I bought the rocking chair in Jefferson for our 3rd anniversary and the quilt is an old family one that was on my bed when I was little.


The happy camper sitting on her new bed. She went to sleep tonight like a dream!

Thanks for watching her this weekend, Doc and gg.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jill said...

LOVE the big girl room!! Amy, you are always so great at accessorizing things so perfectly! Precious!

Cindy and crew said...

Love the new "big girl" room and keeping up with you guys through your blog! Hope to see you all soon!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that is the same little girl from the summer. She is so grown up. Love the room Aunt Lisa