Thursday, June 28, 2007

Oh What a Beautiful Morning....




Oh ya'll....I did not take early retirement so that we could wake up at 5:15 and be playing by 6:30. I am not sure about the happy hearts in this house today!!!! Gotta go, I feel a nap coming on.

Just thought I would add a little this afternoon. We made it!! Thank you Kimber for the use of your crib and thank you Caroline for a GIANT nap this afternoon.

I also want to share how lucky I feel to have such great friends. I am having such a good time with all of my new "mommy" friends. It is so fun to have a group who is going through all of the same stuff at the same time.

Also, in the last two days I have spent time with two of my oldest friends. Today I got to spend the day with my friend Kimber and her two precious girls. I can't believe how big they are and how sweet! I love you tons Kimber, and I am not sure what I would have done with out you all these years. And... Janice!!!! I am so glad that we reconnected again. I can't wait to see you next week.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

angie c said...

Must be teething, that sweet little one! Nora woke up last night screaming her head off. The culprit: bottom molars. I can't imagine how much it must hurt for a tooth to be breaking through.




She's precious!

Anonymous said...

Oh sister I've got you beat...we were up at 5! However he did go to bed at 8 and slept solid until then!!!

Unknown said...

Me too! I am so happy for YOU and YOUR FAMILY!

See you in NM next week!
Love-Janice (and Roscoe too!)