Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Party Time!



Sunday we had a party for my mom's group at our house. Somehow we missed pictures of us and of several couples. It was fun to have so many babies around that are all about the same age. This group has been a God's send for me. It is nice to bounce ideas off of other people or commiserate because we are all in the same sleep deprived state!



On Monday Caroline and I went to spend the day with gg. I gave Caroline her first teething biscuit....whoa! What a mess!!! By the time it was all said and done she was in her diaper in the bathtub.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

tamandscott said...

How fun! She is such a cutie! I always loved those biter biscuits b/c they kept them entertained for such a long time, but the clean up was a pain!

Anonymous said...

Those things are a mess! I tried them once with Jack and that was enough! Who thought those were a good invention???

Anonymous said...

Um..yes the Tabers are one of the pics you missed! lol

The Millington Family said...

And what a fun party it was... thanks for putting it together!